Brand Creation, Marketing + Custom Site Design/Development
ABOUT CLEAN CUISINE PROJECT
Clean Cuisine is a recipe and fitness blog that supports an anti-inflammatory way of eating and cooking based on unrefined ingredients with a heavy emphasis on plant foods. Ivy Larson, the owner of Clean Cuisine worked with Anchored Design to establish a better user experience both on desktop and mobile while re-building areas of the site that had gone un-managed for years.
The result: increased users, email subscribers and a transformed workflow to launch her next book!
- Logo design, brand kit with color palette, font selection, icons and features
- Custom website design and development on the Genesis Framework using block editor. To include a custom recipe index making it easier for readers to find recipes, recipes by diet and categories built with SEO features to improve load and Google Insights.
- Easy Digital Download shop to sell cookbooks, courses and eBook downloads
- Plugin audit to limit the number of plugins used and convert plugin dependency to custom code
- Core Web Vital update to improve overall speed and Google compliance
TAKE A PEEK