Looking for a great way to display your Instagram feed on your WordPress blog? Look no further!
SMASHballoon makes an incredible plugin that allows you to add a customizable and mobile responsive Instagram feed to any blog post or page on your WordPress website. We use it on several of our client sites and will show you some examples of how they can display down below!
- Super simple to set up
- Display photos from multiple Instagram accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of photos, number of columns, image size, background color, image spacing and more!
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Display thumbnail, medium or full-size photos from your Instagram feed
- Infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the ‘Load More’ button
- Follow on Instagram button at the bottom of your feed
- Beautiful header at the top of your feed
- Display your Instagram photos chronologically or in random order
- Increase Social Engagement – Increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers. Increase your followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.
- Save Time – Don’t have time to update your photos on your site? Save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your website
- Display Your Content Your Way – Customize your Instagram feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seemlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
- Keep Your Site Looking Fresh – Automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your site to keep it looking fresh and keeping your audience engaged.
- Super simple to set up – Once installed, you can be displaying your Instagram photos within 30 seconds! No confusing steps or Instagram Developer account needed.
Examples we used on our and client’s sites
PRO Plugin available with additional features and great
PRO KEY FEATURES
- Create a custom feed to show photos from multiple Instagram accounts.
- Fully customize how your images are displayed, including customizing width, height, the number of photos, columns, image size and background hover color.
- Display your feed with a ton of shortcode options. (Watch the video)
- Display photos from hashtags, Liked, and location.
- Display videos in your custom feed.
- Have your photos and comments viewable in a pop-up lightbox, ideal if you want to keep visitors on your site and engaged for longer.
- Post-cache to keep API requests to a minimum.
- HTML video support.
- Create custom links for photos.
- Have the IDs and location displayed in your photos.
- Block posts.
- Add captions to photos.
- Create customized carousels and more.
Example with caption link to related posts: